ROSE GERANIUM HYDROSOL - GARA SKINCARE
Bright rose with sweet overtones
NOTE: SWEET FLORAL
AROMATIC STRENGTH: strong
- Balances oil production
- Adaptogenic properties help to restore the pH of the skin
- To revitalize environmentally damaged skin, spray directly on the face throughout the day.
- Rose Geranium is a humectant - attracts and holds moisture
- Calms rashes, insect bites, wind or sun damaged skin
- Soothes redness, great for broken capillaries and rosacea
- Great for minor cuts and wound care (great for children’s scabby knees and minor cuts)
- A spritz in the mouth calms menopausal hot flashes
- Balancing for emotional systems, great for PMS and hormone related moodiness
- Great for both men and women, balancing hormones and managing stress
Botanical Name: Perlargonium roseum
Origin: Ojai, California, USA
Method: Combo Distillation
Parts Used: Flowers and Leaves
WHY IT WORKS
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Perlargonium roseum. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of Rose Geranium are concentrated in this pure undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
HOW TO USE
Mist onto face, neck, and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12 months of distillation date.
100% undiluted Rose Geranium Hydrosol, less than 0.5% nano silver.
WHAT IS A HYDROSOL?
Hydrosols, also known as hydrolats, distillates, or floral waters, are aqueous products of steam or hydrodistillation. They are colloidal suspensions of essential oils, plant acids, and water-soluble compounds. Our hydrosols are produced using fresh plant materials, and contain water from the plant along with the elemental essence and awareness imprint of the plant distilled. Microparticles of essential oil and water-soluble compounds give the hydrosol its aroma and therapeutic effects.
These healing waters help to protect and repair the skin while providing nourishment and balance. Hydrosols are living herbal waters and have the ability to aid in protecting and nourishing the body.
Free shipping on orders over $150